Redhead Fangirl

Sunday, September 24

Comic terms that sound dirty...

Thanks to Van Jensen of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, who e-interviewed me about libraries and comics. He's a hard news reporter first, but also is writing a book called Manifest Destination.

Good friend Joe started a blog The Full Catastrophe. Not comics related, but he's a copywriter and has always been an interesting writer. One of the first zine- creators I knew.

A radio station does this same goofy thing with sports terms>
My list of
Comic Terms that sound dirty but they aren't--
Long Box
Bagged and Boarded
Two page spread
Being inked
Seperator
Spandex
Johnny Quick
Amazing Man I
Kingdom Come
JLA: The Nail
Tigress
Wildcat I, Wildcat II
Man of Steel
Swordplay
Phantasm
Team-ups
Mister Terrific
Batcave
Oliver Queen
bi-monthly
graphic novel
Marvel chipping
one shot
x-over
gutters
redhead fangirl

Dig deep in your dirty minds and help me add to the list! [and I know there are pervs out there from my referral list!]

3 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

"Dude, I was in Ibiza last week and I got totally bagged and boarded." "I was inked by this big black guy from Rotterdam, but fortunatedly he was a total Johnny Quick".

You have a totally filthy mind. Good girl.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

As in, when I found out the guy was a total Oliver Queen, I whipped out GIANT SIZE MAN THING #1 in the toilets.

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been swamped and just saw this. Thanks for the link! I'll send the story when it runs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home