Redhead Fangirl

Saturday, January 13

Pale Blue Eyes


I couldn't resist this Batgirl figure. I spend enough on comics, so I try to avoid figures, but Batgirl ones are the exception.

It's a rainy and chilly day here. Going to see a great local band called The Successful Failures in Philly tonight.

Just read X-23 yesterday. The art by Mike Choi is great, with a soft focus coloring by Sonia Obeck. It seems very textured to me. I don't read any X titles, but the intro summary gave me enough info to follow the story. X-23 is caught between being a girl and a weapon, and having seen people she loved died. She is pretty, but not too provocative. I liked it enough to try another issue.

My Guy Gardner review soon, Tag, and more!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Justin said...

I would imagine Batgirl figures (and other merch) would be a bit of a rarity. I know I rarely see her figure. Daredevil is my exception to the action figures, thank goodness it isn't Spider-Man.

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see a figure of Redhead Fangirl. Maybe I will make one.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Joe said...

How was the Successful Failures show?

Rock on!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

Justin- Batgirl is not rare enough-- always see more to spend dough on.
A RF figure! How funny.

SF show- great band, bad night because of the Eagles game. Played a short late set.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home