Redhead Fangirl

Sunday, December 17

parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting

Enjoy the season, and the holidays from Redhead Fangirl! After the work on the redhead countdown, it's time to take a short break. I'll be out of town, maybe having a white christmas. This weekend included hosting my family for a holiday dinner and a party that had guitar playin' and singing.

Some GN's I've recently read to suggest--
American Born Chinese
Love Fights, vol 1. by Andi Watson

Comics-- Batman/Spirit, JSA 1, Mystery in Space 4, Zombies vs. Robots, White Tiger 2, Crossing Midnight 1.

Celebrate yourselves and friends and family!

5 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger phillygirl2873 said...

And don't forget all the babies...


Merry Christmas! Have a safe drive and call me when you get back.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger GiantKillerMantis said...

Andi Watson's stuff in general is great.

What do you think about Crossing Midnight? I liked number one enough to add it to my list.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

I liked CM enough to give #2 a try, the premise is interesting. At first I didn't think the art was my style, and the 2 page dog scene, eww, but I'm there.

We've had Geisha by Watson for years here at the library but I haven't tried it.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Merry Christmas!!!! Hope you guys are having a great one!

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I read your comment on my blog... well, the Tool t-shirt is loooong gone, but I do still wear corduroys! Matter of fact, bought two new pairs of them last week at Macy's.

Hope to see you guys soon, too. I think our last get-together was at your place back in August. New Jersey winters are very blah, so Shan & I are thinking of throwing some sorta "get rid of the winter blahs" party in Feb or March. Stay tuned for details. ROCK ON!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home