Redhead Fangirl

Tuesday, April 25

PodPerson

Reading today about the rise of Vlogs [video blogs], podcasts are already old after one year-- but to 'say i did' I made the first Redhead Fangirl podcast. I just riff on 4 comics: Marvel Zombies, Marvel Teamup 18, Aquaman 41 and Bite Club: Vampire Crimes Unit.

Redhead Fangirl podcast numero uno




I'll probably create a podcast once in a while, but in no way will I commit to any schedule. The writing portion of the blog is what I like best.
There are so many podcasts I'd like to listen to-- but can't at the public reference desk, and my commute is like 1 song long.

Reading: Grimm Fairy Tales, Batman and the Monster Men, JLA Classified, Birds of Prey, Nextwave, DMZ, Justice, Ex Machina.

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

Great job! I'm looking forward to hearing more podcasts!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

Yay! Sounds good, redhead! I will be tuning in and trying to expand my knowledge base regarding comics (which is currently only what I get from reading your blog).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home