Redhead Fangirl

Monday, February 20

30 days of the Legion

My 2006 experiment of the Comic Blog Legion has passed the 30 day mark. I have been excited to find new blogs to add my blog link-hopping from my core group of blogs. And I have gotten 17 emails from bloggers who wanted to join the Legion. I've indexed 60 blogs, added their location if given, and laughed out loud at their self descriptions and posts. To the blegionnaires!

Lurkers, let me know if there are any great (or mediocre) comic blogs that deserve a seat at the CBL table. Even the kids table.

2 days until the New York Comicon. I am just look at the Artist Alley list and it is b-a-n-a-n-a-s. Horn, Morales, Jimenez, Bendis, Doran, Finch- and that's without all the special guests. Hope to have good stories, pictures and fangirl moments for the blog!

5 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

Keep an eye out for my "internet pal" Paul Holden: he's a regular 2000AD artist over at the con to see if he can rustle some work.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Richard said...

When I saw the title in my RSS feed, my first thought was "I hope this is something about the old school Silver age Legion, not the current Waid incarnation." Then upon reading the entry, I figured I'd ask to be included...only to find that you'd already done so. That was immensely cool of you, but I'm not used to personal validation of this sort; I don't know how to handle it!

I was just reading the DC press release listing their staff and freelancers attending the con. This thing sounds like it's going to be a monster, doesn't it?

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Are you going to get any artists to do portraits of you, comic book style, Fangirl>?

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

Yeah. But maybe not Adam Hughes.

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Congrats on 30 days!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home