Redhead Fangirl

Sunday, February 19

Hell's Kitchen and more

Thanks to J who sent me Marvel guide to NY superheroes
Click on the United Nations dot and get "Captain America has to share the podium with Dr. Doom.." or The Frick inspired Stan Lee to create Tony Stark's (Iron Man) home and the site of Avengers meetings!
This friday I will be at the NY Comicon-- thanks to C at Comic LAIR for getting me into the Diamond Retailers breakfast (free food and toys) and the cocktail hour (nuff said). Hope to have great gawker moments to report.

3 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Richard said...

I was inspired by this entry to make my own pre-convention post and picture here.

If this con does nametags -- instead of stamping hands or whatever they do these days -- I think comics bloggers should put their URLs on them and see if we can spot each other. Anything for a crumb of attention in my otherwise pointless life...

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Great job on your race!!

Have fun in NYC! We had dinner and did some shopping in Hell's Kitchen. It was great, there was a super cute doggie store where I got Pippin some chic threads.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger geekboypress said...

Ur favorite GeekBoy should be there as well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home