Redhead Fangirl

Wednesday, July 4

Happy 4th Americans!

Well, that holiday went fast! I haven't felt good about America during this administration, but there it is. We watched some fireworks at the college last night, a good 30 minutes in our small town. Today, I got up early on my day off, still recovering from the sinus infection, and ran a 5K. Shoreturtle, J and his son, and I ran the Revolutionary Run in Washington Crossing, PA. Good course along the canal, well organized. More people ran the 10K, but I ran the whole time and once again had a burst at the end to come in strong!

4 agents came in 5 days came to look at our house. Just trying to put away my clothes and put the glasses in the dishwasher, plus having to book out of here if there is a call. Fingers crossed!

I got Preacher 4 and 5 now that PhillyGirl got me reading P. The kid at B&N said, uh, these are the same when I went to pick them up. Different volumes I piped up.

June referrals--
redhead girlfight
hulk vs. thing
floweringnose
It's a do or die situation. I'll be invincible.
zombies teddy bear
rick springfield beliefs
fed up with lois lane mary jane
dirk benedict wizard
blonde spy icons
the nearness of you Astro City
geek captures heroine
curse of male redheads
spiderwoman hellcow

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Awesome job at the race!! Before you know it you are going to be bringing home some hardware!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home