There she goes again
Heidi at Comics Fairplay memed me on the 8 random facts about myself.
"Here are the rules:
- Each player starts with eight random facts about themselves.
- Those who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight facts and post these rules.
- At the end of the post, choose some people to get tagged and list their names."
1. For years I taught environment education - I was responsible for a large animal room of snakes, turtles, toads, and trout.
2. I am excellent at toe pinching.
3. I've lived in Gainesville, GA, Bozeman, MT and Carrollton, OH.
4. I love thunderstorms.
5. I spent thousands of quarters in the arcade playing Food Fight, Dig Dug, and Galaga.
6. My favorite candy bar is 100 grand.
7. I performed as a little kid on the Jerry Lewis telethon.
8. I am intrigued by all books on addiction, and the television show Intervention. I just read a fiction book, The King of Methlehem.
I tag anyone on my blogroll that has yet to do this!
My house just went up for sale, so there has been a lot of cleaning, decluttering going on. I hope everyone has a great 4th (yeah, Holiday!).
I've read a few not mainstream comics last week- White Picket Fences and Dominion, both of which I can recommend.
Labels: Facts about me.