Redhead Fangirl

Monday, June 18

Bendis!

After a panel where Brian Michael Bendis interviewed David Mack and Mike Oeming, we bum rushed the stage and got him to sign for PhillyGirl and take this photo. The panel was more serious about the creative process than expected, but of course there was a lot of discussion of "zapping herself with powers" that ended with a Mack vs. Oeming arm wrestling match for the Hero Initiative. It was quick and I didn't really say much, but I like this pic a lot. Also, I liked when I walked past the Suicide Girls booth and one of the suicide girls said she liked my vest-- I said "It's kind of Veronica Mars" and she said "That's exactly what I thought!".

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Swinebread said...

That guy is short!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home