Redhead Fangirl

Tuesday, February 20

Toys and Beers

The first New York Comicon Feb 2006 , Friday, Day 1, see my flashback pictures and posts - (scroll to the Feb 24 - 26th posts).
Thought I'd share a a few other pics from last year, when 33,000 people went to the NYCC.

Dale Eaglesham:


Steranko:



And me getting free drinks and food at the preview Toy Fare, invite from local comic store owner Chad!

Catching up on Mystery in Space 6. MiS5 was another entertaining story of Comet infiltrating a restricted lab, with psychic assassins, talking dog Tyrone, control chips in brains, and getting stranded on that rock again. Good stuff, with an action driven story spiced with humor.

The Dark Tower art is breathtaking. The story is new to me, but Peter David began the scaffold to build. Look forward to seeing where this goes.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So jealous!

Have a great time!

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Justin said...

I will ditto the jealousy, but look forward to what you will have to say.

 
At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red, I highly recommend the Dark Tower series if you've not gotten your hands on it. It mixes western, sci-fi, romance, suspense, mystery, action, and adventure all in one. It's so bizarre and so well written I've had a hard time putting it down.

I believe this to be one of the best fiction pieces I've ever read. I am looking very foward to how this story transfers to the comic.

P.S. You are awesome.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

Franco- you have now slanted me toward reading the series. And the P.S. made my day!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Swinebread said...

looks like fun!

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger phillygirl2873 said...

Have fun today! See ya tonight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home