Redhead Fangirl

Monday, February 12

Spi-Dog



Spi-Dog in the New 2007 Toy Fare preview
Just put in this week's comic order, and it's a paltry 3 titles. It's actually nice to have a break on both the brain and wallet. I'm sure I'll come home with stacks from the New York con to be snowed under!

I want to promote the Comic Blog Legion. I hand code all the bloggity goodness there; please comment or email me if there is blog you have or know of that should join our legion!

There is a new Comic Weblog from Tales from the Long Box. I just asked for RF to be added to get the latest from me...

Read Loren's post on I didn't think it was possible to make Power Girl's boobs bigger!. And Batgirl gets the Power Girl and Catwoman ridiculous proportions too. How can she work in the library- those things need their own shelving cart!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

I've never wanted one of those iDogs, but the Spi-dog looks cool.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Swinebread said...

Spi-dog makes me think he would have been a supporting character had Spidey been created in the Golden Age.

THE COMIC BLOG LEGION looks very cool. It makes me want to start and exclusive Comics Blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home