Redhead Fangirl

Saturday, November 18

Criminal intent

Yesterday I went to the National in NY. It was $15 to get in, and announced big celebrities like Val Kilmer and Adam West-- none of which were there all day Friday. I did see the girl from Head of the Class, and some T&A girls.

I will have a full report soon, but for now, here's a camera phone pic of Vincent D'Onofrio. As I approached the entrance, there was a mob scene and I thought, man people really want to get into this con! But it was just a street corner filming of Law and Order, Criminal Intent. Which I had to tell about 20 people asking "Who is that? I think it's CSI. "

Off to Philadelphia- Shoreturtle is running the Philadelphia Marathon, his first. It takes so much time, training and discipline. And, his mom is flying in as our guest star from Michigan, with today being the huge Michigan-Ohio State game. Go Shoreturtle, you are as inspiring as Lance Armstrong to me!

7 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Yay!!! I expect lots of updates and pics tomorrow!! Marathon training is so incredibly tough. I know he's going to do GREAT!!

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vincent D'Onofrio rocks. Totally.

I want him to play me in the movie of my life.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Thank you for this great pic and news. I received it through my google blog alerts. Would it be ok to direct fans on a board to your blog about this? I wouldnt do that unless i had your permission. I just noticed it on another blog, but doesnt say you ok`d it!! Just say`s thanks to 2 bloggers who found it and sent it to the blog!! Thanks Tanya

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Jane said...

Totally wonderful picture of Vincent, you are a lucky person to of got a picture of them filming-and he looks good too.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger phillygirl2873 said...

Oh I have a huge crush on him.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

Vincent fans, I'm working on a new post with another pic- not as good and also from the camera phone. Thx for stopping by!

phillygirl, L in Arlington emailed that she thinks he's sexy too!

 
At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love celeb sightings! Congrats on seeing Vincent. He is ok. I'd much rather be in a cell with Christopher Meloni...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home