Redhead Fangirl

Thursday, November 2

Mini-mize


Two mini comics that I picked up in NY. The Letter by Karla Krupala is about a lesbian who left home to "find others like me" who gets a letter to be in a childhood friends wedding. Here's a scan of the detailed black and white art.

Conversation #1 by James Kochalka and Craig Thompson. I love both of their works, from Monkey vs. Robot to Blankets. This mini was a philosophic trip into the 'what is art', pretty heavy content for a mini.


2nd Batgirl meme Great to see all the contributions, from the amateur to the high end.

Wizard World 2007- 2008

Rolling Stone's article on The worst Congress ever and the 10 worst Congressmen

My monthly (feature)- referrals for Oct-
xmen come back more than Jesus
deep thought redhead
melancholy men
poledancer 52
xmen last stand dickhead
my librarian senses are tingling
robins green pants
Scottish-isms
"rick springfield" librarians hot
kyle rayner hottest male
geek love radio redhead
batwoman grey halloween costume
legion flight ring
Grayson she is a royal pain
frank-n-furters
the world loves a redhead
triangle wins
physical characteristics of a femme fatale
comic zombie
making hair red for pippi


1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Justin said...

I didn't want to seem stupid, but I can't figure it out. What are those referrals about?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home