Redhead Fangirl

Wednesday, March 1

Ft. Liquordale

The fangirl will be taking a vacation to Ft. Liquor- I mean, Lauderdale- tomorrow until the weekend. Bikini and many comics are in the bag. In between the beach, seafood, and parks, I hope to get to a comic store.

Invincible 28
The return of Nolan arc.
Invincible works to prevent the extinction of a species. It feels like a long time between issues, but luckily, the story is easy enough to jump into. Invincible is fleeing with dad, Nolan's wife, and girlfriend Amber worries at home about where he is and why he hasn't called. Although, please, most guys just don't have this as a valid excuse.

"He abandoned your world to come here- and created offspring with these creatures"

"How will you protect us?" "My dad. He saved us"

Samson- "I've seen thousands die. I've lost hundreds of wives, friends, even the enemies started getting to me after a while. After a while, focus completely on work, protect others but never get too close."

"I got tired, Dad. I never got tired before." "you take too much for granted son"

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Rae said...

YEAH!! Have an awesome trip and get lots of sun for me, B & P!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

And post lots of pictures of you on the beach in that bikini. Hey, it's not like you don't know what the internet's for, right? Grin and think of the hits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home