Redhead Fangirl

Monday, February 27

The Wiz

Ease on down, ease on down the road...with things that struck my fancy from Wizard 174[includes MidJersey Comicon listing]

FAN AWARD Vote in each category, then add your final vote in April.

March 1-29 1 year later There are 23 titles that tie in, my god. No wonder there is little room for other comics.

Andy Kubert tales over Batman in July with Grant Morrison
Adam Kubert Superman's Action Comics in coming months -- top secret writing team hints "writers are unbelievable. I don't think there's ever been this high a profile writing team on a book"

Brave New World 6 stories over the summer including --
DC's The All New Atom by Gail Simone

Wonder Woman-- Heinberg/Dodson "As an archtype, WW is not as clearly defined. She's been a goddess, princess, ambassador.

Ron Marz - Cyberforce Ion "I'm not going to be blogging because frankly if I'm writing something I'd rather get paid for it."

V for Vendetta V and Evey overthrow a fascist government in Britain
Alan Moore unhappy with the adaptations of his work into film

New Spiderman costume 27% like it?? 12% love it?? [Hope spidey goes back to the 'ol blue and red myself]

Alias omnibus $69 What many feel is Bendis' best work ever is collected here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home