Redhead Fangirl

Saturday, January 21

The COMIC BLOG LEGION begins!

My 2006 goal was to roll out a Comic Blog Legion-- a page devoted to comic bloggers. The idea comes from ShoreTurtle , who has an excellent blog for his running exploits, and is part of the Running Blog Family He has met up with other RBF bloggers..and so I thought...we need that for comic bloggers!

It's a soft roll out right now. I will be link mining other sites, and hope to get submissions too. There are 594 running blogs listed now-- who knows how many other comic blogs are in the blogosphere just wishin' and hopin' to be found.

As a librarian, I will work to improve the indexing also. I currently have the 'charter members' list; an alphabetical index; and a geographical index.

Spread the word!
(it's the cold word, no matter how you say it, you know that you'll be heard.)

COMIC BLOG LEGION

4 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Ragnell said...

Hmm... I hoep I don't have to pay any dues or anything.

But I do have a very long list for you, of blogs found when link-farming for When Fangirls Attack.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Cool site!! There's no telling how many other comic sites are out there. It amazes me when I find all these people who link to me who've never even left me a comment! The blog world is massive!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

I'll happily be your Irish rep., as long as it doesn't involve, y'know, actual work.

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Gordon D said...

Thanks for the mention - I'm doing my best to strongarm...er, I mean, convince other fellow comic bloggers to join up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home