Redhead Fangirl

Monday, January 16

Soon to tickle my fancy

Pouring through Comic Store News 964 and 968, these titles are on my radar...beep..beep...beep...

Put the book back on the shelf-- an anthology of stories inspired by the songs of Belle and Sebastian. Creators put a spin on B and S songs with stories inspired by the bands music. Dear Castophe Waitress,

Looking Glass Wars #2-- Hatter M returns

Daredevil #82-- Ed Brubaker begins his run as writer.

I (heart) Marvel-- Web of Romance, But he said he loved me, Marvel AI, My mutant heart

Marvel Legacy: The 1960's handbook-- everything published up from Avengers, Captain America, Daredevil, Fan 4, Silver Surfer

She-Hulk #5-- Matthew Hawk, the Two-Gun Kid, comes to town

X-Men: Apocalypse/Dracula-- 4 issues of Victorian mayhem

Powers Volume 9: Psychotic-- trade of story arc up to 50th issue

Harvey Pekar American Splendor miniseries for Vertigo

Final Destination: Spring Break #1

Lone Ranger (John Cassaday illustrates and Brett Matthews-Serenity- to write)

Green Arrow-- Oliver Queen is mayor of Star City in DC's 'one year later' event

2 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read something about the Lone Ranger comic coming soom. Cassaday isn't drawing it. he's doing the covers. he's just the art director for the project. The actual artist has not been announced yet.

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Do you have a hard time reading Daredevil without picturing Spawn of Satan (Ben Affleck)? Maybe you can get past that.....

Congrats on training for the 2 miler!! Every great runner starts somewhere, less than 2 years ago I couldn't run 3 miles - and when I first tried I could barely sit down for about a week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home