Redhead Fangirl

Saturday, December 3

Red is the new blonde


My mom sent me an article on the redheads in Hollywood. "Red is the new blonde. She is the head turning hybrid between the moody brunette and the bubbly blonde." says a stylist for the Charles Worthington salons.
"Redheaded women are portrayed as very strong, independent women. Or the clown, like Lucy or Pippi Longstocking, the weird redhead." me, yes on all 3.

Next, comments on a great new comic, stolen from Chad's pile at Comic Lair...Living in Infamy. Super villians in witness protection community. First I've seen from Ludovico Technique "comics by the geeks, of the geeks, and for the geeks." Friday the 13th bloodbath, Dan Slott's Thing, Marvel's Holiday special.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger Rae said...

LOL, I dressed up as Pippi Longstocking about a million times as a kid for Halloween and dress as your favorite book day stuff at school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home