Redhead Fangirl

Tuesday, June 10

Hold down the B trigger button...

Just tested the Wii bowling for tomorrow's program at the library. Kind of fun to teach 4 other staff who have never used or seen it. The projection and sound in the computer lab works well. And with no air at reference, it is hovering at 80 and humid -- much cooler in the lab .

God, as far as comics, between the bereavement, being sick, busy at work, in my pool, shoreturtle traveling...it has been weeks since my pickup. I don't have Final Crisis or Trinity in my hands. Will catch up at some point.

B gave me an extra copy of Max Brooks sample from Avatar Press-
Zombie Survival Guide:
Recorded Attacks Graphic Novel. The black and white zombie art and story were well done-- looking forward to seeing the final product. Did not get to see Max at Wizard due to a delayed train.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

God, if I never read another zombie comic that isn't THE WALKING DEAD, I'll be happy.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

I know, zombies are so overdone now, just like vampires were. There's a little bit of a werewolf movement in books--

But I loved World War Z and did like the sample comic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home