Redhead Fangirl

Friday, February 22

Snow day

Snow! Over 5 inches, letting me use the snow thrower we got 2 years ago for the first real time. It was my regular day off, so I cleaned some, watched Michael Clayton, played Wii.

Tomorrow shoreturtle will be diving in the ocean for the Polar Plunge!

DMZ 28 Soames
It seems that DMZ has been these standalone issues for a year. I miss a singular story of Matty's experience in the war and the DMZ. The stories are well written and drawn, and even poignant at times, but I just want to get back into the characters I know.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 11 A Beautiful Sunset

Buffy's distance from others is highlighted here. I barely remembered the kiss that woke her, but apparently it was from Satsu, a slayer. I love her dialogue with Xander. Dawn is still a giant, but Xander threw a party to let off slayer steam. An unrevealed villian tries to "strip her of her greatest armor...her moral certainty" I can be the gushing fangirl, but reading the letters column to Joss-- those are some gushers!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger ShellyH said...

I am enjoying reading your blog tonight. We were just down in Atlantic City this week and cut our trip short and came home last night so we could beat the storm. (Pennsylvania). We beat it but we are getting slammed with the snow and ice too. I am looking forward to spring!

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't make the polarbear plunge. How'd it go?

Phillygirl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home