Redhead Fangirl

Monday, January 21

A lot of television use

I meant to post this pic of me with some of my pull list. I have 8 unread comics from the last few weeks to read.

Despite the writers strike, I've been busy watching shows like Project Runway, and while I don't like reality shows, now I've been watching The Biggest Loser. Just watched the first Sarah Conner Chronicles- great to see River from Firefly. And new Daily Shows and Colberts have been keeping Tivo busier than I thought.

And, watching Dexter season 1 on DVD and Doctor Who Season 3. With Torchwood starting this Saturday, and Lost on the 31st, more TV.

Not to mention, The Giants in the Superbowl. Very torn here, because I like Tom Brady and the Patriots (shoreturtle roots Brady because he went to UMichigan) -- but I've been a mild Giants fan if I have to pick a team. The NEW JERSEY Giants-- I hate when they show midtown Manhattan as if that is right next to the Meadowlands, in Jersey! I like both Manning brothers too.

Plus, we got the Wii zapper so it's been Ghost Squad and Link's Crossbow Training. So that Family Room has been in use a lot; guess the cold weather has kept us in a lot.

Although I worked yesterday, had today off for MLK day and we went to see No Country for Old Men. Blood and guns and dusty Texas landscape.

Work has been very busy planning programs and writing annual reports and many patrons. I really deserve a damn promotion.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Swinebread said...

How did you like Dexter and Sarah?

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Jupiter said...

Since I don't get to go out to the movies,I am very eagerly awaiting No county. I'm a huge fan of the book and my son said the Cohen Brothers followed the book well.

I love Dexter :)

So,how is Sarah Conner Chronicles? It looks good but I heard mixed reviews.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

Now I've watched 2 Sarahs- am interested enough to keep watching, but wonder how the staying on the run concept might fade in interest. But Prison Break has been on for 3 seasons right?

I like Season 1 Dexter, somewhat like the books but not quite. I do think the girlfriend Rita is just too sugary to be the damaged soul she should be. Hall is excellent as Dexter though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home