Redhead Fangirl

Sunday, July 8

Blue Dr. Zoidberg

Man, the house has been like a runway with all the agent and buyer visits in the last week. Two today alone-- we were so prepared for a slow market that it's surprising. So it was an extra long beach day for me.

I realized I never shared all my photos from Wizard World Philadelphia. Some I've posted, but there are artists Steve McNiven, and Khoi Pham (World War Hulk)-- both were very excellent to talk to. McNiven will soon be announced on a hush-hush series. He also said he and his wife love libraries!

There's a pic of me and Kenneth Roquefort, who came from Puerto Rico to promote his Madame Mirage comic. I liked the vigilante Paul Dini story, but as par the course, her boobs have their own zip code.

Also, a dark photo of the Bendis lead arm wrestling session between David Mack and Mike Oeming!
And the adorable blue Dr. Zoidberg figure. The guy at the booth made me laugh because he was geeking out talking about this episode, than stopped himself and shook his head because he knew he was geeking out!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Maggie Mae said...

I'm glad someone can understand my blouse perdicament...thanks! I'll find one, just you watch--but it will be in October when I don't need it anymore.

And good job with your running! That's awesome! I saw your picture on ShoreTurtle's site...I'm glad you enjoy it so much!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Sex and the Suburbs said...

I love love love Futurama!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home