Redhead Fangirl

Sunday, May 6

02:03:04 05/06/07

Free comic book day yesterday! And I finally picked up 3 weeks of comics.
Thx to Comic Lair, the library got a box of free comics. He told me that each "free" comic actually cost the store about 25 cents. I agree that the big 2, and TokyoPop, should give the stores comics that are actually "free" Personally I only picked up The Umbrella Academy, Gumby, and the Lynda Barry activity one.

This a packed day, with FCBD, Kentucky Derby, Cinco De Mayo, and 02:03:04 05/06/07.

Spidey3 reviews:

Sleestak

The Beat I lean with Heidi; I liked the film (besides for the fact that the film broke, not once, but twice! making it about one hour longer with waits)

2 women and 4 villians (if you count Peter himself) was too much of a tossed salad. I cheered when alliances were formed, felt bad for Mary Jane, and even liked Gwen Stacey. Our machisimo audience made sounds whenever Peter got upset-- but those seemed to be guys with other guys, and I'll be they'd be crying if Kirsten Dunst was breaking up with them too.

Comic Coverage I mostly agree with all the summaries of the characters and actors of Spidey 3

Other links:
Bloggers should be following this story--
Brian Bolland vs. Bent Corner

52-- Finished! On the heels of Girls, the end of another series I enjoyed. Thoughts on 52 later.

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

That Bent Corner guy is a bit of a clown.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Rick Rottman said...

A clown? Just because I drive around in my tiny little car with a bottle of seltzer in my pants doesn't make me a clown. Then again, I do wear a bright red nose and big floppy shoes.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger phillygirl2873 said...

And Jazzfest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home