Redhead Fangirl

Wednesday, April 11

PhillyGirl meets Losties!

PhillyGirl has returned from her Lost weekend in LA-- I mean the show Lost, where they have charity events and she hangs out with Lost fans and goes bowling with the writers. So cool

Some pictures here from the party- with Rose and Bernard! [We miss them on the show!]

Sun's dad! And Shannon (Maggie Grace) in a WonderWoman- Batgirl Tshirt!


The library was half flooded this morning from a running toliet. Amazing our public and staff computers were OK. By the time I came in, it's just soppy rugs and big fans running. It has been a crazy couple days here-- thug teen gave my coworker the finger and then argued with me when I had to ask him to leave; a patron walked in my training class on Mouse Basics yesterday and asked us to "keep it down" and the flood. Who knows what's next? Public libraries are a scene, I tell you. The good news is I keep getting great graphic novels in, like Elk's Run, DC Frontier Absolute Edition, The Middleman, etc.

About 4 weeks behind on comics, but I've been kind of uninspired. But just read Keith Giffen's Tag 2-- excellent!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

Maggie Grace looks taller than I remember her. Tall enough to play a certain hard-to-cast superhero, I wonder?

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

Phillygirl is a short stack of 5'2', but she's very skinny to be so 'wonder'ful..

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger phillygirl2873 said...

Actually Im 5' 1", so im even shorter then i ever thought i was.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

She could always do a DeNiro, and go on an all-pizza and ice cream diet to, uh, get in shape for the role.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home