Redhead Fangirl

Sunday, April 8

Gallivant NYC


Happy Easter, or just Happy Sunday!
Back from a cold but fun NY weekend with C! When I booked an Easter weekend trip, I didn't think the wind and cold would have us bundled up, but that's the breaks.

I wanted to try the new Google "My maps" so if you click the map image here, you can see a few of the places I ate, shopped and visited in the city. A cool new utility from those nutty Googles.

I used the NFT (not for tourists) guide quite a lot this trip, which helped us zero in on reasonable places to eat no matter the neighborhood. Also, the Cloisters is, as I've always heard, one of the most awe-inspiring places in the city!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Looks like a great weekend in NYC. We have stayed at The Cosmopolitan, too... perfect location for exploring the lower west side/TriBeCa on foot. The NFT pocket guide is indispensible. Did you happen to notice if The Odeon is still open on West Broadway a couple blocks north of The Cosmopolitan? Incredible omelets and fresh-squeezed juices.

Love the "My Maps" w/your photos and comments. Gotta try that sometime. Google ROCKS!

Rock on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home