Redhead Fangirl

Friday, March 30

down with the dang sickness


Man, this week I had not only a root canal but then got the worst bout of flu! 104 fevers and 24 hours in bed. Each day I'm getting a little better, but I think at least in Jersey there are some bad juju bugs going around.

I will share the Red Sonja sketch I got from Mike Oeming this weekend- he actually took my sketchbook from last August's show, and I just got it back. Ooh, I forgot to ask if he wanted me to pay for it! Artists aren't usually shy to ask, so let's hope it's a gimme.


I did read a Grimm Fairy Tales comic, the JLA 6, and the Moon Knight with Captain America. That was late on the upswing due to recent CA events.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you got that damn Legacy Virus flu. I had it about a week ago.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Richard said...

Feel better soon! And don't be knocking yourself out trying to blog until you're feeling better. We'll all still be here when you feel up to it.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

Get well soon. I was going to have a root canal a year or so ago, but I amazed my dentist with some Wolverine-style healing, so he ended up just blocking it off with a filling. Thank God, 'cus it sounded (a)painful and (b) expensive.

Plus - sweet sketch. I might even buy Red Sonja if Oeming ever drew an issue as well as write it. Otherwise - not so much.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger lauree said...

hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home