Redhead Fangirl

Thursday, March 22

520 pages of Batgirl!



Two days from my comicon! I'll try to send a few camera photos from Sat. Lots to do.

Two nice people have emailed me in that there will be a Showcase edition of Batgirl!

I read the Dark Tower, issue 2. Peter David is taking us deeper into the story, and the road trip begins. There is also the introduction of the love interest. Jae Lee's art was just as striking, but there were a few panels were I felt the shading was just too dark. I guess you can chalk it up to mood, but painting over such dark shading will give this effect. Still a great read overall.

The Atom was off on a trip that involved his high school bully tormentor, and his sixteen year old love/crush-- who of course, married the bully. Simone has made me care more about Ryan Choi than I thought I would, and I like the pencils of Choi much better than than the Byrne run.


Sexy, not sexist
Hughes Wonder Woman cover versus that abomination JLA Turner cover.
Lastly, look at the faces of Wonder Woman & Power Girl. Wondy's face has LIFE. Her eyes are alive.

Just read it! Spiderman loves Mary Jane #1 free.

The perks of the job Creators talk about going to their LCS.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Blogger Scott Clements said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Swinebread said...

Turner sucks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home