Redhead Fangirl

Sunday, August 20

DWB (Driving while Batman)


Two great bits from The Week.

Bad Week For
Caped crusaders, after Scottish police pulled over a drunken driver and recognized him instantly by his clothing as Batman, the fictional crime-fighting vigilante. Slumped in the passenger seat was a visibly intoxicated Superman.
[I stand for truth, justice, and 7 Jaegerbombs!]

Good Week For
Judging a book by its cover, after a team of German researchers declared that redheaded women are lustier and have sex more frequently than other women. "The fiery redhead certainly lives up to her reputation," said professor Werner Habermehl.
[Nice book reference. This librarian will have to see how these Germans conducted this research]

R, my pulp friend, let me borrow Rough Stuff magazine- Celebrating the art of creating comics. Get it if you love sketches and back story from artists. Many Kevin Nowlan Batgirls!
Through R, I met another pulp and comic fan S- who gave me this little Batgirl figure. So nice to think of me!

4 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger phillygirl2873 said...

I read those in The Week also. I thought about you when I read the red head comment. haha.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

I'd like to think that the pissed-up Superman and Batman impersonators turned out to be Grant Morrison and Vince Deighan.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

You are so tricky using Quitely's real name. I thought of that Scottish man too...and Millar...

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Jake said...

I considered this study and redid the analysis with my own personal data. I've had five long-term serious relationships (don't ask about short-term, non-serious ones... or do...): a redhead, a brunette, a blonde, a black-haired Asian, and another brunette.

Carefully, I weighed several factors, such as compassion, sense of humor, intelligence, thoughtfulness, common interests, empathy, sensuality, spirit, religious views, self-sacrafice, nobility, and how she treated me when I was sick.

Ultimately, I decided to give the award to the one with the best tits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home