Redhead Fangirl

Monday, March 6

Stargirl in braces and Dale


Back to work- and 3 long training days out of town this week.

One more NYcomicon story. I saw Dale Eaglesham sketching in artist alley, and wanted him to sign my JSA 81 written by Geoff Johns that I really liked. His wife has the striped shirt on the right side of the photo. She was very outgoing. I told them how I liked the Stargirl story and art. His wife opened it to the Stargirl photo with braces and asked "How much do you love this?". I said it really showed a young girl with sexiness but also innocence. Dale commented "It was really hard to do". That was pretty much it for the discussion. Sometimes it's hard to talk to the artists because they are working on a sketch when you ask them to sign something. I can liken it to being on a speaker phone and hearing racket on the other end. Or when someone is talking to their dog while you are long distance with them...come on, I know you love your dog but give me a few minutes!

2 Comments:

At 5:03 AM, Blogger Jason said...

I know exactly what you mean. Every Year at the Dragon Con, I hope to get Adam Hughes to draw me a sketch, cause his studio is based out of Atlanta. But every time I get to him, he's always got a list of a dozen sketches he's already agreed too. So I buy his sketchbook that he produces, have him sign it and then wait till next year. :)

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Rae said...

I was in the bathroom at work yesterday and I am SO sick of people talking on their cell phones will using the bathroom. EWWW! Take a break and chill people. What makes yesterday even worse was that the person was on cellphone SPEAKERPHONE! So I flushed a few times just to be a brat. Enough of the multitasking!

FEEL BETTER SOON!! Take it easy and make sure ST takes excellent care of you. (And will u send me some cookies on my b-day??? Oct 1)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home