Redhead Fangirl

Thursday, March 2

Sandy feet



Ft. L--- It was 88 yesterday, water temp 72. Not the freezing, icy rain of home. FL sun is very hot. Everyone here feels like they need to tell me to wear sunscreen, since my pale skin makes me a minority. Even the 90 year olds at Del Boca Vista have dark tans. Plus, it took about 2 days to see a redhead, I am soooo the minority.

Haven't read as much, but am working on the Ex Machina trade 1. Can I tell you I how much I love Mitchell Hundred, and his green eyes and progressive politics?

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Rae said...

I love the feel of sand between my toes!! We SO need to move closer to the ocean!

Wear lots of sunscreen! I should've sent you what's left of my tan in a bottle. I got so hooked on that stuff before Miami!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home