Redhead Fangirl

Thursday, February 2

Witty and a bit geeky

Thanks Shelly, I am Spider-Man! (With questions like "do you like redheads?" what did I expect!) The Flash and Iron Man are interesting-- I guess it had to do with the extrovert type questions.

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
Spider-Man

85%
The Flash

80%
Iron Man

75%
Supergirl

72%
Wonder Woman

72%
Robin

62%
Superman

60%
Green Lantern

50%
Batman

45%
Catwoman

45%
Hulk

40%

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


9 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

I'm Superman. How'd that happen?

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ended up as Spider-Man too.

(See, I do get over here, and I'm pretty sure I've commented before too...)

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger asdf said...

Hey there.. which comics do you read?

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger asdf said...

I like asterix , superman , spiderman, Futurama and a bunch of others..

your blog is cool.. are you interested in a link exchange?

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, I'm Green Lantern!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Matthew Jeske said...

thanks for the comment.
Maybe we can finally get some decent comic quizzes on this here interweb!

Yorb!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Matthew Jeske said...

thanks for the comment.
Maybe we can finally get some decent comic quizzes on this here interweb!

Yorb!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger geekboypress said...

I get to be a green lantern!

"Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination."

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Ha! I'm Spiderman, too (90%!) Followed by the Flash but least like Iron Man,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home