Redhead Fangirl

Monday, July 2

There she goes again

Heidi at Comics Fairplay memed me on the 8 random facts about myself.

"Here are the rules:
- Each player starts with eight random facts about themselves.
- Those who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight facts and post these rules.
- At the end of the post, choose some people to get tagged and list their names."

1. For years I taught environment education - I was responsible for a large animal room of snakes, turtles, toads, and trout.

2. I am excellent at toe pinching.

3. I've lived in Gainesville, GA, Bozeman, MT and Carrollton, OH.

4. I love thunderstorms.

5. I spent thousands of quarters in the arcade playing Food Fight, Dig Dug, and Galaga.

6. My favorite candy bar is 100 grand.

7. I performed as a little kid on the Jerry Lewis telethon.

8. I am intrigued by all books on addiction, and the television show Intervention. I just read a fiction book, The King of Methlehem.

I tag anyone on my blogroll that has yet to do this!

My house just went up for sale, so there has been a lot of cleaning, decluttering going on. I hope everyone has a great 4th (yeah, Holiday!).

I've read a few not mainstream comics last week- White Picket Fences and Dominion, both of which I can recommend.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Gordon D said...

First, have you read Slaying the Dragon, which is about the history of treatment in America? (I have a copy, but have yet to read it - I have glanced through it, and I've heard it's excellent).

Also, do I want to know what "toe pinching" is?

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Where are you guys moving?

Rock on!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

Gordon, thanks for the book lead, obvious tie in with your profession! Toe pinching: I can use my toes to pinch almost like two fingers can pinch. Guess it could be some new dirty term for something else..

J- It is a tough market to sell, good to buy. Have to stay in county for job.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Good luck with the house sale!!

So what kind of performing did you do on the telethon>???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home