Redhead Fangirl

Tuesday, January 8

He would burn it---

The answer to the Marvel Question: What would you do with one more day?

More New York Comicon Guests:
I've talked with Steve McNiven at several shows, just a smart and nice guy who loves libraries! The only bummer is that he will not sketch at shows-- maybe it's his slow pace that made Civil War run late.
...I hate what Marvel has done in One More Day, but teaming Dan Slott and Steve McNiven is nearly impossible for me not to buy. Both are two of the best in comics right now.
-a 25-page lead story by Slott and McNiven setting up Spider-Man's Brand New Day.



The Luna Brothers The Sword 1-3 all sell out
If you read this blog you know I am a fan of The Luna Brothers. I even had a letter published in Girls once. If you haven't given their latest series a try, I would suggest it. I think their character development and art are unique in the comics world.

Man, three people are sick at my work, I've been tired since New Year, and friends L and J were both sick over Xmas. On the good side, the weather is sunny and 6oplus degrees here.


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:08 AM, Blogger running42k said...

A possible blog idea for you. I would love to know what your current pull list looks like. What books do you read all the time?

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

I'm liking The Sword too. I read 1-2-3 all at once, now I have to wait...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home