Redhead Fangirl

Tuesday, December 11

handbag becomes weapons bag

Detective Comics #363 (May 1967), The true false face of Batman, pencils: Carmine Infantino

Here we see how Barbara changes from librarian to Batgirl. It seems that if she had the library closet, she could just stash an outfit rather than have to roll down her beret (and presumably where a skin tight black jumpsuit under her outfit all day). In the summer I don't even like to wear hose!

Got to catch up on several comics today- DMZ 25(Wilson), The Boys, Vinyl Underground 3, Buffy - end of BKV's Faith arc.

I heard Springsteen's Santa Claus is coming to town 3 times today- it's that time of year!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger running42k said...

I hear you on the Springsteen song.

Maybe I should wear my cycling clothes under my work clothes. Save me time changing at the end of the work day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home