Redhead Fangirl

Tuesday, June 12

cam pics Wizard on Fri!

Busy with house things, work things, guitar things, etc. Check this space on Friday- I hope to send some live from the floor cam pics of me and PhillyGirl's adventures at Wizard. The guest and panel list is light-- Rich told me it's also Heroes con this weekend and it seems that many creators have chosen it instead. As a small con organizer, it's great to see an indie con do so well. As long I have a signal and my phone, expect some pics!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Someone told me you had a list of the all time best redheaded comic characters. Where is that archived at?

I am way curious.

-Guinevere

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

Guinevere,
Last December I did a list of my favorite redheads in comics. In this December link, posted Dec 1- 15th...

http://redlibcomic.blogspot.com/2006_12_01_archive.html

It was so fun to see suspense build, I think I'll do something similar this winter. Thx!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home