Redhead Fangirl

Sunday, August 27

Recently awarded flight rings

A few new blogs that asked to join the Comic Blog Legion- they still have that new blog smell!
Show them your love!


Ink Destroyed My Brush
Charles Yoakum here, inker of a bunch o' different comics over
the years (Batman: Outlaws, The Grackle, Trinity angels, Turok, Magnus,
etc.). I linked out on my comics blog to your personal blog, but would love
to have a listing on the comic blog legion. Especially if I get my own flight ring.

Comic Coverage
Mark Engblom (in St. Paul, MN), and I'd love to join the Legion! I just launched a blog a few days ago, so I'm trying to get up to speed on everything (a bit like drinking from a firehose).

http://underpantsontheoutside.blogspot.com/
Comic book blog. It's called, "Mad science"

http://www.comx.ca/
The name is Tone and I am from Montreal. This is a online comic entertainment blog for all ages.


C and I went to see Better than Ezra in Philly on Friday. They played for almost 2 hours, and were both more rockin and funky than I would have thought. Desperately Wanting is one of my favorite songs. Sister Hazel opened- I watched a lot of guitarists that night.

5 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh....my own flight ring! (sniff)

Seriously, thanks for the plug, redlib! I've been having a blast touring so many great comic blogs. There's alot of talent out there and, best yet, alot of fun going on as well. I'm glad to be part of the "community".

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

Welcome brothers and sisters.

And now the hazing of new members can begin. Fetch me a damned beer!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Just wanted to throw some love out there for Sister Hazel. I am envious, Red.

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now the hazing of new members can begin. Fetch me a damned beer!

The "less filling" or the "tastes great" kind?

 
At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to see myself start being linked

 

Post a Comment

<< Home