Redhead Fangirl

Saturday, December 10

Comic Blog Legion

My 2006 goal to add to the blogosphere is to create a COMIC BLOG FAMILY site. There is a Running Blog Family that now has over 500 sites.

Being a librarian, I have to consider how I will annotate each entry. I would include geography-- for the, ooh look, there's someone else in Jersey factor. Also, some profile information-- look, Gordon has mysteries and film criticism on his profile.

And my current blog links will become the 'founding members', with Redhead Fangirl being the goddess of all...

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

Cool idea. You could do a Frappr map for the comic family. Someone did one for librarians. I made one for readers of Cyber Chocolate, tho a lot of my readers haven't signed up on it.

There are also Flickr groups too, for similar interests. Just throwing some ideas out there, one librarian to another. :)

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Gordon D said...

I wish I could find a link, but there's a Google thingie that maps out not only who links to you, but who links to them.

It's kinda cool.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Cool!! The RBF is awesome, I love it. Love the new holiday pic, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home