Redhead Fangirl

Saturday, September 10

Take the Titans bowling, take them bowling

Just read Teen Titans #27. I grabbed in on a whim, after watching some Teen Titans shows recently. I didn't realize the guest writer was Gail Simone-- she is rocking the house on Birds of Prey!

Best comic quote, while the Titans bowl, "Interesting. He makes himself angry at the white things, the better to hit them with the heavy ball." "Guys like to pretend their conquering everything, Raven."

Best dramatic quote: "I mean, mentors and role models...those, we got already. It's parents we're short on."


Teen Titans #27

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Paul said...

I love Gail Simone's writing, I've gone back and collected everything she's ever written. The only thing that wasn't very good is Killer Princesses.

Villains United and Action Comics are both very good, too, she writes those as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home