Redhead Fangirl

Wednesday, September 14

Skipped the light fandango

The stack of comics I haven't read yet is getting bigger and bigger on my desk. I don't think I've had this much "homework" since finishing grad school in June! At least this is fun and not information science theories and research models. Ghost Rider, AC Dark Age 3, Aquaman, Villians 5, House of M 6, Serenity 2 (Alan Tudyk cover), Superman Shazam, Ex Machina TP1, Walking Dead TP3, Strange Girl 1,2...

Right now I'm processing 2 new GN's that my library just received "Why are you doing this?" by Jason and Go Girl! for the Juvenile section.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Guy LeCharles Gonzalez said...

"Why are you doing this?" by Jason...for the Juvenile section.

Really? I wouldn't consider that to be juvenile literature, what with the murder and children in peril. It's a great read, though!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

I made a bad post! Why are you doing this is certainly in our Adult section...and Go Girl in the Juvenile section!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home