Redhead Fangirl

Wednesday, July 2

Wha? Three years plus one month

I completely forgot to post that I passed the three year blogoversary mark! Blame Canada. (isn't that from South Park the movie?)

2008 has been a hard year personally and professionally, and I know that my posting has been more heavy on the personal. But I think I've still been at blogging about twice a week, so give me that. As always, I appreciate anyone who reads or comments- and especially the bloggers on the sidebar that I read on as regular basis as I can.

The August MidJersey Comicon is kicking into gear, with about 3/4 of tables sold and many interesting calls and emails from new creators that might exhibit. Plus many of my old MJCC friends. This is my fifth con, the only one of 2008, so if you are anywhere near Central Jersey on August 16th, swing on by!

I guess it's the post-trip illness, but I went home sick and crashed for hours. Icky tongue and clogged ears. But only one day before the 4th holiday to work. I hope I feel well enough to spend time in the pool with some beers this weekend!

6 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Happy BlogBirthday!!!

I hope you're feeling better soon, I'm all sore throat and sniffly today too, so odd for summere!!!!

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger running42k said...

Happy 3rd. Thanks for letting us be a part of it.

Love the photo that accompanies this post.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Swinebread said...

Happy 3 years and one month!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Congrats Redhead! Three years...wow..what a dedicated blocker you are.

Here's to another 3 years!

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

Congratulations on 3 years!

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

I always intend to mark these types of anniversaries myself, but always forget. Ah well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home