Redhead Fangirl

Sunday, January 1

Referr(al) Madness



Continuing my new 1st of the month feature--
wacky referrals December edition.

  • batman butlers name
  • chicks dig me
  • shazam underoos
  • redhead are weird
  • rousse rousses redhead redhead ruiva ruivas
  • librarian redhead geek
  • dreams about a redhead what does it mean
  • best redhead blog
  • burt ward's junk
  • librarian hotties
  • ridiculously huge boobs
  • any sexy girl
  • brian k. vaughan, nigga please
  • worlds ugliest woman
  • gay cruising areas
  • short pants
  • redhead Josh Homme, redhead Alan Tudyk
  • love monkey redhead

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Redheads are SO NOT weird! That's hilarious! Sometimes you just wonder what people are thinking....my fave I had recently was "what does 1st annual mean" - uh, if you have to ask that you are just stupid!! And I also had "what to write in my wife's christmas card". Huh?? You need help buddy!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

Your referrals are TOO funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home