Redhead Fangirl

Saturday, December 31

HNY to all

Happy New Year blogosphere!

From my new comic friend B in Melbourne, where it's already '06, or G in St. Louis, C and S in NY, D in Ann Arbor, you've made my comic blog year in '05.

I am not making any resolutions for '06. In '05, it was a wild year of getting my masters, a promotion, running my first comicon, getting Lasix surgery, learning guitar, starting this blog. I think that should carry me for another year.

Well, I'm off to drink for NYE with M, K, and C! Fireworks at midnight in Philly too. I'll have the wacky December referrals up next.
See ya next year, same bat blog, same bat girl!

2 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger brent d. said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! You guys be careful and don't party too hard!

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Happy New Year!! It sounds like you had a great 05, I hope 06 is even better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home