Redhead Fangirl

Sunday, January 11

Rangers of the Dork Forest

I bought this Tshirt too!

I got to meet comedian Jackie Kashian last night at Catch a Rising Star, Princeton because of my friend John.

He also hangs in the chat room for Dork Forest Radio, which I just subscribed to on itunes-- free!
Every week I talk to differently obsessed people about what they are obsessed about. It could be comic books, action figures, trees, the news, video games or something that you're into.

Jackie asked what comics I was into, and then even asked about The Sword! We discussed the Luna Brothers a little while, Ultra and Girls...I love her! And her act was smart, fast paced, and just funny. Between dating, her new husband, and her family, the wit just flew out!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home