Redhead Fangirl

Monday, August 4

The Pro and Fire

Phillygirl bought a few trades you might not have heard of that she passed on to me.

The Pro Like Ennis and The Boys? Sick and twisted and dirty humor, combined with undermining the nobility of the superhero genre. A superhero prostitute!

Fire, A spy graphic novel
Written and illustrated by Brian Michael Bendis

As for me, I just finished my stack from a few weeks ago. I enjoyed the Joker's Asylum: Penguin. I always liked the Penguin as the villian in the TV show, and the art in this is very gothic. Makes me interested to pick up some of the other Joker's Asylum books-- saw Scarecrow on the shelf. And Poison Ivy!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Nick said...

The other Asylum books are pretty good too, the Scarecrow one and Two-Face ones especially.

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Two-Face and Poison Ivy were the best ones of the series. Penguin was good also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home