Redhead Fangirl

Friday, August 29

Impulse



I read about the Vertigo Encyclopedia, and although I'll probably get it for the library, I made an impulse buy last night. I try not to do that (and try to keep financially healthy with the feed from Get Rich Slowly- great practical ideas if you've never checked it out. The blogger is a comic fan too. But, since I made a little money on the MidJersey Comicon, I couldn't resist.
Have a great Labor Day weekend. I'm off to visit family today.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of impulse buys, I bought the Wii and Wii Fit this weekend. I am no getting rich slowly. - Phillygirl

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Gary Erskine said...

Redhead Fangirl Says:

08/26/08 at 4:27 pm

I did wonder about the big names swapping the content at Virgin. Ennis’s Dan Dare title is beautifully done by Erskine though.

Thanks for the kind words. It was a blast working with Garth and staff at Virgin were very helpful and friendly. Especially Charlie Beckermann, my editor.

Dare could be on his way back but still a lot going on behind the scenes. All legal crap. Keep the faith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home