Redhead Fangirl

Thursday, April 17

Con Con

So ready to get to NY tomorrow for the con (and ready to be O-U-T of work). The weather is a far cry from the last two February NYCC's- 80 on Friday and 79 on Sat. Last year the upper level was terrarium hot in Feb; I wonder if I will be baking.

Phillygirl is coming up late afternoon to join me and we are going nerd-wild Fri and Sat at the show. Librarians, go see Ty in the 12 Noon Helping Libraries with Comics for Teens.

As everyone has noted, the con is so huge-mongous now that it is overwhelming. I can't begin to run down all the artist alley after just looking at the Special Guest list. I just hope to hit some Vertigo panels, DC Nation- see some creators- browse the exhibit floor for goodies- and see some wingnut costumes.

I'll try to send some phone pics - usually the figures look best rather than people- and will fill everyone in on who I got to meet!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

If you see Chris Weston, give him a big kiss and tell him its from me. Should get a reaction.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger lauree said...

Have fun!!
enjoy the time off work and the weather!!

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That reminds me: if you see RAB, give him a big kiss and tell him it's from Mark as well.

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Elayne said...

I'd love to meet you! I'll be hanging at the Friends of Lulu booth for a bit, of course at the ComicMix office (Room 10) and with my husband seeing all his Brit buddies again. And trying to kiss Chris Weston.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home