Redhead Fangirl

Tuesday, September 18

singles, crime, move

My girlfriends and I are having a great email converse because of this article:
Unmarried and single americans week.

I'm a huge true crime fan, and Library Journal suggest this blog:
In Cold Blog

With fingers and toes crossed it looks like next week we may close on our house and move into our new one! It has been very trying and stressful in this buyers market. However, our rotten neighborhood kids and their useless parents make it a necessary move.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope the move is going swell.

Thanks for the In Cold Blog link. As a former crime reporter, I enjoyed it a lot.

On a slight tangent, if you're interested in In Cold Blood, you should check out a series of articles about it that I helped write at www.ljworld.com/incoldblood

 

Post a Comment

<< Home