Redhead Fangirl

Saturday, August 18

freaks in society

I recommend...The UnMen 1, drawn by friend of MidJersey Comicon Mike Hawthorne. Created and genetic freaks in a town called Aberrance, a reality TV show to come, government coverups...

Since going to the Dodgers game, I've read Alyssa Milano's mlblog.. I was never a big fan of hers, but love her enthusiasm for baseball. If you need to buy for a female baseball fan, check out her women's TOUCH line.

I just bought Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I had stopped reading Half-Blood Prince because I heard the spoilers, but have so far managed to avoid any big reveals on #7.

I'm also reading CrazyBusy for the work book discussion. His main advice is that you have to decide what is important in your life, and try to cut out the 'leeches' that waste your time and attention. There's a lot of funny vocabulary, like gigaguilt and taildogging to describe our faster and data filled world.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Yeah for the UnMen love!!!

Kinda surprised you have been able to avoid Harry Potter spoilers for this long, especially given your profession.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

I am def. going to follow the UnMen series!

I know, I avoided any article with HP on the internet, and if someone said they read it I cut them off! I'm not a children's librarian, so I don't hear the kiddies blurt out the spoilers..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home