Redhead Fangirl

Thursday, September 6

the one with me on the steps

[me at Warner Bros, on the steps where they filmed that Rachel prom one. I'm trying to look sad and play keyboards like Ross did]Friends reunion would be Ross-less

Just finished the memoir If I am missing or dead
Janine Latus writes honestly about her relationships with men, and her sister, who find did two seemingly well-adjusted, successful women end up in strings of physically or emotionally abusive relationships with men

Britain embraces the graphic novel
the success of Briggs' ETHEL & ERNEST, not to mention Chris Ware's surprise win of the Guardian First Book Award, has had publishers snapping up would-be graphic novel stars

Top 25 Librarian bloggers (- or libloggers- no love for the librarian/comic bloggers)

Sorry, the house selling and buying sucks the life and time out of me. Hang in and in October I should be back!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger running42k said...

good luck with the house stuff. I like watching the shows where they do the house hunting, but then again I don't have to make a big $ decision at the end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home