Redhead Fangirl

Friday, August 10

Hollywood 2

I was a late fan to Gilmore Girls, but became a big fan the last few seasons. Stars Hollow's gazebo is here (this is also the Smallville Iowa town). The guide told us that since there are real trees, one time every leaf had to be picked for a scene, then someone had to add all the branches and leaves back for a fall scene. John Schneider, filmed here as Luke Duke and Jonathan Kent, so he got married in this gazebo.



A very empty Luke's Diner from Gilmore Girls.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Roger Owen Green said...

Cool. I found GGs in the summer after the first season. I was a big fan.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

Roger, you and many others were ahead of me...I knew I would like the show but didn't watch it until the last few seasons!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home